Register your Cornhole team!! Sign up for the Fun Run!
There is no cost for either event.
- Personal, portable computer or device. See our Bring Your Own Device Policy.
- Pens (red, blue, & black)
- 2”-3” Three ring binder
- Loose leaf paper
- Bible (New International Version or Evangelical Heritage Version)
Click below for a printable school supply list with class and teacher specific needs.
Regular Day Schedule
|Period 1||8:00 – 8:40|
|Period 2||8:45 – 9:25|
|Period 3||9:30 – 10:10|
|Chapel||10:13 – 10:30|
|Period 4||10:35 – 11:15|
|Period 5A/ 1st Lunch||11:20 – 12:00|
|Period 5B/2nd Lunch||12:05 – 12:45|
|Period 6||12:50 – 1:30|
|Period 7||1:35 – 2:15|
|Period 8||2:20 – 3:00|
Neatness is expected for dress in the classroom. Clothing should be in good condition and appropriate for a classroom setting. Modesty is also expected as to the revealing nature of various styles of clothing. This applies to clothing worn by students attending all school events, athletic events, dances, extra-curricular events, concerts, and graduation. Specific classroom dress code is as follows:
- Clothing Condition: All clothing should be clean and should not have excessive holes, frays, or tears.
- Dresses: Dress and skirt length must hang near the knee or lower. Dresses with spaghetti straps or tank top must be covered with a sweater. Neckline should be no lower than an imaginary line that crosses the chest from upper armpit to upper armpit.
- Leggings/Jeggings: Leggings/jeggings must be covered by a shirt, dress, or shorts that hang near the knee or lower.
- Outerwear: Hats (including school issued baseball caps), hoods, sunglasses, jackets, and blankets are not allowed during the school day and should be stored in lockers.
- Pants and Shorts: All pants and shorts are to be worn at the natural waist. Pants must not sag and underwear should not be visible. Shorts must hang near the knee. Sweats, joggers, wind pants, yoga pants, and athletic shorts are not permitted. Exceptions can be made due to travel for sporting events.
- Piercing, Tattooing, Hair Color: Earrings and small nose studs are allowed. No visible tattoos are allowed. Students may dye their hair in a natural fashion using only natural hair colors.
- Shirts: Shirts must cover the lower back and midriff when sitting or standing. Tank tops, halter tops, strapless tops, spaghetti strap tops, see-through tops, sheer tops, and underwear worn as outerwear are not permitted. Necklines should be no lower than an imaginary line that crosses the chest from upper armpit to upper armpit.
- Clothing Messaging: Clothing may not refer to alcohol, alcohol-related establishments, tobacco, drugs, anti-religious messages, goth-like appearance, music groups, sexual innuendo, or violent images.
- Shoes: Shoes should be worn by students while on campus.
- Undergarments: Undergarments should not be visible.
Route 1- Kitsap:
Route 2- Federal Way/Des Moines:
6:30am: leaves Christ the King Lutheran, Bremerton
6:55am: leaves Bethany Lutheran, Port Orchard
7:10am: leaves Purdy Park-n-Ride
7:05am: leaves Holy Trinity Lutheran, Des Moines
7:25am: leaves EX3 Ron Sandwith Teen Center, Federal Way
5:15pm: leaves ELHS
5:55pm: arrives at Bethany Lutheran, Port Orchard
6:10pm: arrives at Christ the King, Bremerton
5:15pm: departs ELHS
5:35pm: arrives at EX3 Ron Sandwith Teen Center, Federal Way
5:55pm: arrives at Holy Trinity Lutheran, Des Moines
Christ the King Lutheran School: 8065 Chico Way NW, Bremerton, WA 98312
Holy Trinity Lutheran School: 2021 South 260th Street, Des Moines, WA 98198
Ron Sandwith Teen Center: 31453 28th Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003