The Evergreen Lutheran School System is part of a larger system of Lutheran Schools operated by the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS
) and the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS
). This system of over 400 schools across the US is the fourth largest parochial school system in the country. WELS and ELS schools have been providing quality and excellence in Christian education for over a hundred years.
While each school in TELSS is unique, there are several foundational characteristics they all have in common:
- Christ-centered school culture
- Clear and focused misson
- Strong instructional emphasis
- Frequent monitoring of student progress
- Cooperative home and school relationships
- Safe and orderly environment
- Climate of high expectations
Visit our schools. Talk to our parents and teachers. We believe you will find that our schools offer the kind of education you've always dreamed of for your children.