Evergreen Lutheran High School is:
- Committed to offering a quality, Christ-centered education which prepares God's children to serve him now and forever.
- Operated by a Board of Directors, and an Association of 19 ELS (Evangelical Lutheran Synod)and WELS (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)congregations in the Pacific Northwest and is supported by faithful alumni, parents and friends from around the country.
- A state approved school by the Washington Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Accredited through Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA). WELSSA works with the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
- Part of the fourth largest parochial school system in the nation and is accredited with the WELS Board for Parish Schools in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Blessed with faculty & staff who seek to inspire and engage our students to master skills, to solve problems creatively, and to strive for ambitious goals.
- A school with an exceptional faculty-student ratio which promotes personal attention and interaction. We typically staff a 1:12 teacher to student ratio.
- Offering a well-rounded and comprehensive curriculum which engages thinking skills, creativity and faithfulness.ELHS students leave well-prepared for future ambitions such as college pursuits or vocational studies.
- Realizing that every student has unique talents to be nurtured and developed, ELHS offers a wide variety of extracurricular opportunities to make a rich student life.
- A two time winner of the prestigious WIAA Scholastic Cup—recognizing exceptional athletic and academic achievement at the state level - and four more second place finishes, all this out of over 100 'B' schools in Washington State!