Evergreen Lutheran High School is committed to offering a quality, Christ-centered education which prepares children to serve Him now and forever.
So that young people may realize their God-given potential, we strive to:
- build spiritually mature and faithful hearts through the diligent study and loving application of God's Word (spiritual growth)
- prepare students for Christian life and service through effective and challenging programs of Christian education (curriculum and instruction)
- reinforce and empower the role of the family (family support and communication)
- provide and maintain a stimulating, safe, and functional learning environment (facilities)
- support our mission through a motivated and involved Association (support)
- recruit, evangelize, and nurture unchurched and non-member students from the local and international communities (outreach)
WIAA 1B State Scholastic Champions
In 2016 Evergreen was named WIAA 1B State Scholastic Champions. This top award is earned based on academics, athletics, and sportsmanship excellence. Evergreen has secured three Scholastic Cups and placed in the top three 13 times since 2000.
Students have an average ACT score of 24 and an average SAT score of 1150.
Part of a Bigger System
The Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) and the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS) have a rich tradition of academic excellence in its Pre-School through Grade 12 school system. The WELS and ELS have operated highly regarded schools across the United States, the Caribbean, Korea, Ukraine, Czech Republic, and the Amazon jungle of Peru, and elsewhere in the world for over 150 years. Currently, WELS and ELS churches and associations operate 407 early childhood centers, 355 elementary schools, and 26 high schools across the nation.
The Evergreen Lutheran School System
Evergreen is the high school for The Evergreen Lutheran School System(TELSS). TELSS is made up of 12 Elementary Schools and many Preschools of the WELS (Wisconsin Lutheran Synod) and the ELS(Evangelical Lutheran Synod) around the Pacific Northwest.